Thursday, November 15, 2007

And The Winner Is...

I could say a lot of cliche things right now. My pick could be the city of Cincinnati for having such competitive rivalries. Or I could say the Forrest Hills School District because either way their district will produce a state semifinalist. I could even say football itself is the winner. What other rivalry could produce back to back days featuring a huge High School Rivalry and then the next day the biggest College Football Rivalry (Go Bucks)? Yet I said I would pick a team and I will pick a team.

I think that the game will be close. Without a doubt each team will come out trying their hardest and leaving nothing in their tanks. There will either be a ton of touchdowns or a lot of turnovers, because neither team will be consertaive and both teams will go for broke. When it comes down to it though Turpin will win. I just have to say that I think this is their year. Anderson has played bigger teams, but I think destiny is on Turpin's side. Anderson fans please don't hate me, because I might have just done the best thing possible for you. I'm not known for picking winners. In fact every year in Fantasy Football I start out in first, but by week 16 I am in the middle of the pack. Maybe I jinxed 'em by picking 'em. I picked the Rockies and look what happened. Either way this week has been an absolute blast talking some great football. We should make this an every year game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And The Winner Is....

ANDERSON! GO REDSKINS!
you were wrong

Anonymous said...

i know this is way late... but u were wrong