Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Super Heroes and Supervillians


The next series we will be doing is going to be called Origins. The whole thing is going to be about anger. One of the ways we are going to talk about it is by talking about different superheroes and villians. I know this doesn't necessarily connect, but let me explain. Both Batman and Joker experienced the tremendous loss of family members. Joker let the anger consume him, but Batman let his anger drive him to accomplish great things. Another example would be Luke Skywalker and Emperor Palpatine (yeah I went there). We all remember the Emperor telling Luke to give in to his anger.



Right now we are trying to pick our favorite Superheroes and Villians for the series. We will need one or two each week. Monday night in our planning meeting we threw out names like the Hulk and of course Spiderman. We had some good ideas, but I am sure we are missing some even better ones. My brother reads a lot of comics, but I don't so I definitely need some help on this one. Does anybody know of any characters that would be good for this series? Post a comment if you have something you think might be good and tell me why.


Oh and about that earlier Rocktober post? I think I jinxed the Rockies.

No comments: